St. Luke’s News
Welcome our new partner:
Mother to Mother Inc.
Mother To Mother is a nonprofit that provides vital health, safety and wellness items for infants and children in need by working with a special network of social workers, nurses, social service agencies and local hospitals.
They distribute diapers, car seats, clothes, cribs, strollers, and other essential baby items to low-income children from newborns to age 10.
SAVE THE DATE!
Join us on Sept 12 at 8 am for a free fellowship breakfast celebrating community, philanthropy, and the red door of hope! We love our community of vibrant donors, volunteers, and advocates.
Email email@example.com to RSVP!
Enrolling Ages 2, 3, & 4
• Focus on literacy, social, & emotional development
• Center-based learning with Frogstreet curriculum
• Healthy meals and snacks included
• Diverse student population
• Large playgrounds, gym, and outdoor classroom
• Classes range from 6-weeks to Pre-Kindergarten
• Caring, well-trained teachers
For more information call (615) 350-1141 • or visit www.stlch.org/preschool